April 11, 2022
iOS Version 1.3.36 / Android Version 1.3.42
- Sub-Categories now defaults to a collapsed view to help users understand the array of programs available.
August 9, 2021
- Resolved an issue where warning text was not displayed when an incomplete Request Program Edit form was submitted.
July 26, 2021
iOS Version 1.3.33 / Android Version 1.3.37
- When requesting an addition or update to a program, users can now submit a web form instead of sending an email.
- Resolved an issue where the map was showing some programs with the wrong pin color.
- Resolved an issue where maps loaded inconsistently or did not show an exact location when opening a program.
- Resolved an issue that was showing the incorrect icon for some Health programs.
June 22, 2021
- When requesting an addition or update to a program, users can now submit information using a web form instead of sending an email.
- Language is set to English by default in order to support direct links to programs.
- Added a view to highlight newly updated or added programs.
- Resolved a bug that was causing the Food and Health pins to load very slowly on the map.